I am out of breath. This girl is charging ahead...growing, developing, discovering...I have a feeling this is just the beginning of us trying to keep up!
SO much happened this month. I feel like this collage does not do it justice! Here are some more things Quinn did this past month:
-took her second airplane ride for Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Ben's wedding
-started to sleep through the night consistently
-transitioning to fewer naps
-will cat nap in the car seat without fussing (I don't have to hightail it through the store as much anymore!!)
-making lots of new noises
-observing everyone around her
So far, if I had to describe Quinn's personality in a few words I would say she is SWEET, OBSERVANT, and CALM. I guess she inherited most of Matt's genes. haha I don't mind at all :)
There are a lot of fun things to come in the next month. Quinn will be taking her THIRD airplane trip and going to the beach for the first time! We will also start introducing her to new kinds of baby food! Just hanging on for the ride :)
So far, if I had to describe Quinn's personality in a few words I would say she is SWEET, OBSERVANT, and CALM. I guess she inherited most of Matt's genes. haha I don't mind at all :)


Aww! She has accomplished a lot this month. :)
ReplyDeletehappy 5 months, sweet Quinn!!
ReplyDeletefloral & fudge
Seriously, she is the cutest!
ReplyDelete