the lemon bee

mini creative space

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I have always dreamed about having a "creative space" in my home.  Basically, a room solely for sewing, crafts, gift wrapping, blogging, and scrapbooking.  We don't quite have the space yet for me to have an entire room dedicated to a creative space (I'm not sure if we ever will), but I decided to transform a little corner in our bedroom into my own mini creative space!  The goal: Be as cheap as possible and try to blend it together with the rest of the room.  Here is the final result!
 
The only items I bought were the lamp (Target) and the materials to make the burlap pin boards (Joann Fabrics).  Everything else, including the desk, I found from the garage or around the house.
We moved the dresser in the corner to under the mirror on the left.
 I really wanted the desk area to flow with the rest of the room.
This is the "before" picture.
Inspiration from pinterest. 
Ampersands Never Get Any Glory
 
Someday, maybe?  It's always fun to dream a little.


1 comment: