Quinn had her first bath this weekend! As you can see in the pictures she was pretty hesitant about the whole process. But, once we got her in the warm water she seemed to be pretty content!
Daddy did a lot of the cuddling and soothing, while Mommy took the reigns on the actual bathing (I loved channeling my "inner hair stylist" while shampooing Quinn's hair! ;)
Trying to convince Quinn that bath time was a good idea...
Hmmm...maybe Mommy and Daddy were right!
The actual time in the bath tub lasted probably an entire 4 minutes. However, those 4 minutes did wonders in helping our little one to sleep soundly! We have decided to make bath time a more regular part of our slowly developing bed time routine with Quinn :)
1. Quinn's hair- the color, the body, everything is amazing ;)
ReplyDelete2. So jealous that you get to play hair stylist already
3. I know that bath and tub!!! thanks for letting Ollie use it
4. I MISS YOU GUYS!