the lemon bee

24 weeks

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby girl is making her presence known!  She is the size of an ear of corn! 
This stage of pregnancy has come with some new symptoms too.  My appetite has increased greatly...I was practically protecting my food from Matt last night at Chipotle because I was so hungry (although, that really isn't that abnormal for me haha).  I also have been feeling a tremendous amount of stretching which has been pretty uncomfortable.  Only a few more weeks and I will be in my last trimester!  All of a sudden I am kind of freaking out about about the nursrey and all the little things that need to get done (especially since the holidays are right before my due date).  "Project Nursery" has begun (our crib came this past week!) :)


1 comment:

  1. could you be any cuter?! this baby is going to be a knockout! cant wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete