My friend Kelly was sweet enough to throw Matt and I a goodbye party with all of our closest friends. Thanks, Kelly!


In the morning, I left a fully furnished apartment and I came home to this!

Empty apartment. We had a good two years in this place. Feels like yesterday we were moving in!

So what do you do when you are hungry in an empty apartment? Enjoy your last meal eating chinese food on the floor, of course!


a good memory :)
Hello, new place!






Coffee maker's found it's place at least. ;)
ReplyDeletethis post makes me sad and excited too!! get that guest bedroom ready!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to see...it does look a little overwhelming but so glad you had the weekend down there with Matt to help him deal with the boxes and get settled in for his two weeks of bachelorhood. It makes me a little sad to say goodbye to your Denali Circle apartment. Fun beginnings, sweet memories...on to the next phase!
ReplyDeleteyay! so funny that you are so close to where we were!!! and don't you love the CNL packing?? yippeee!!! praying for you guys as you make your transition!
ReplyDelete